• doctorate in the field of English linguistics;
• doctoral thesis announced in print;
• research interest in the fields of sociolinguistics and contact linguistics documented by publications over the past five years;
• research interest in the fields of translation and specialised language (with particular emphasis on business language, translation of business language and didactics);
• documented teaching experience in the fields of English as a foreign language, translation studies, business language and descriptive and contrastive English grammar;
• professional experience involving the development and optimisation of philological curricula (including KRK compliance) and coordination of academic staff.