TCeurope Colloquium 2012
Friday 20th April 2012, Aveiro, Portugal
Technical Communication and Readership
With this Colloquium, TCeurope provides a unique forum for industry professionals and researchers from a wide spectrum of areas. This year we discuss issues and opportunities regarding technical communication usability, and the importance of focusing on the audience when producing technical documents.
The Colloquium’s aim is to provide insights into this broad and challenging topic by presenting papers that address technical communication and readership by, for example:
· exploring different and emerging multimedia
· offering information about new applications
· evaluating current production formats
· investigating the uses and needs of readers in the internet and mobile society
· discussing language issues that arise in multilingual Europe
Who writes for whom? How? Under which standards? These are just a few of the questions that need to be addressed when it comes to ensuring quality, efficiency and user-friendly communication.
Please find attached the Preliminary Program of the event.
For more information please go to: http://www.tceurope.org/index.php/colloquium/44-2012aveiro.html.