Slovak Translator / Localizer
Brno, Czech Republic.
Full time, permanent
* Translate software, online help and user documentation. The translator may also be required to translate some marketing materials (IT Industry).
* Review external translations.
* Create and maintain client specific glossaries.
* Create and maintain style guides.
* Liaise with external Slovak translators / teams.
* Assist project managers with language specific issues.
* Assist with recruitment of other Slovak staff translators and freelancers.
* Degree level education in translation or modern languages.
* Good understanding of modern technologies.
* Minimum of 4 years in technical translation, including some localization.
* Willingness to relocate to Brno.
* Good team player.
Forces Recruitment Services is operating as an employment agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and will be providing you with a free, permanent recruitment service.
Please be aware that, by law, we must be able to confirm your identity and that you have permission to work in the UK. You may also be required to produce proof of qualifications if these are required for the role by the hirer, law or a professional body.