Czech Translator / Localizer
Brno, Czech Republic.
Full time, permanent
* Translate software, online help and user documentation. The translator may also be required to translate some marketing materials (IT Industry).
* Review external translations, providing feed back.
* Testing / checking of localized software.
* Creation and maintenance of glossaries and style guides.
* Assist project managers with language specific issues.
* Assist with recruitment and liaising with external Czech translation providers.
* Degree level education in translation or modern languages.
* Minimum of 3 years in technical translation and software localization.
* Experience with CAD and ERM software preferred.
* Excellent mastery of mother tongue (Czech) and very good level of English.
* Minimum of 1 year experience working in an English speaking environment.
* Possibility of a posting to Cambridge office.
* Willingness to relocate to Brno.
Forces Recruitment Services is operating as an employment agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and will be providing you with a free, permanent recruitment service.
Please be aware that, by law, we must be able to confirm your identity and that you have permission to work in the UK. You may also be required to produce proof of qualifications if these are required for the role by the hirer, law or a professional body.