Adaptation Manager (Translation)
Our client, an expanding global consultancy, is looking for an exceptional Translation Project Manager to manage, disseminate, assess and improve processes, profit margins and best practice. The Adaptation Manager will be responsible for the entire linguist pool and related technology.
* Responsibility for pool of linguists: Sourcing, evaluating, allocating and maintaining database of freelancers.
* Costing: Set and implement cost processes and efficiency savings
* Translation Technology: Keep abreast of latest software and train staff on its application, provide information for clients, construct individual client glossaries and memories
* Assessment: Responsibility for evaluation and reviews for client reporting at all stages, ensure best practice across all levels
* Training: Instigate and create training plans for all employees, lead and motivate team
Skills and experience:
*Solid experience in translation project management, ideally within adaptation, including:
* Resourcing, managing and evaluating linguists
* Working within and creating agency processes
* Working knowledge of up to date translation software
* Managing/training staff
* Client liaison
Salary £30-35K plus benefits
>>> APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM <<<
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the positions applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions that match your skills and qualifications currently available, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an equal opportunities employer.