Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Localization & Translation Services)
Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities within Localization & Translation Services which result in successful, profitable and long term client relationships.
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities to generate new revenue primarily in the financial services sector, in addition to corporate clients across life sciences, IT, heavy equipment and manufacturing sectors for Localization & Translation Services.
* Using consultative selling, articulate an executive vision of how Company solutions can benefit potential customers using both verbal and written communications.
* Develop and write customer tender documents and RFP’s ensuring realistic client expectations are set and successful achievement of bid.
* Support the marketing department with their lead generation activities.
* Achieve and exceed minimum agreed sales quotas.
* Work closely with key functional team members in order to pursue and close business opportunities which ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Skills, Experience & Abilities:
* 1-3 years Sales experience in the translation and localization industry
* Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
* Experienced in navigating large complex organisations
* Proven experience of the sales life cycle (lead generation through to business closing) of large, corporate, long term deals
* Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships between both internal & external contacts
* Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
Fluent German and English speaker