Job Title : Translator
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Translation
Job Description :
SDL International (London Stock Exchange: ‘SDL’) is the leader in global information management (GIM) solutions that empower organizations to accelerate the delivery of high-quality multilingual content to global markets. Its enterprise software and services integrate with existing business systems to manage global information from authoring to publication and throughout the distributed localization supply chain.
Global industry leaders rely on SDL to provide enterprise software or hosted services for their GIM processes, including Audi, Bayer, Best Western, Bosch, Canon, Deutsche Bank, Kodak, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Reuters and SAP. SDL has implemented more than 150 enterprise GIM solutions, has deployed over 130,000 software licenses across the GIM ecosystem and provides access to on-demand translation portals for 10 million customers per month. Over 1000 service professionals deliver consulting, implementation and language services through its global infrastructure of more than 50 offices in 30 countries. For more information, visit http://www.sdl.com
We are looking for a Trainee Translator (full-time, permanent position) to manage translations, in a variety of industry sectors.The chosen applicant will be joining an existing team in-house translators. The successful candidate will be a fluent English and the target language French, with a degree in translation and excellent writing skills.
Ideally, the candidate will have:
· A minimum of 6 to 12 months professional experience as a translator, such as an internship.
· Experience as a proof-reader of professional translations would be an advantage.
· Be able to produce work of a high standard on a consistent basis and have good organizational and time management skills.
· An eye for detail and the ability to work successfully under pressure and to tight deadlines are essential requirements.
· A good grasp of MS Office and good communication skills (spoken and written) are also mandatory.
· Should be a strong team player, who will prove flexible and motivated, as well as keen to learn.
· Working knowledge of Translation Memory tools would be an advantage but full training will be given.
Skill : Translation -> Translator
Location : Paris IDF FR 75011