Global industry leaders rely on SDL to provide enterprise software or hosted services for their GIM processes, including Audi, Bayer, Best Western, Bosch, Canon, Deutsche Bank, Kodak, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Reuters and SAP. SDL has implemented more than 150 enterprise GIM solutions, has deployed over 130,000 software licenses across the GIM ecosystem and provides access to on-demand translation portals for 10 million customers per month. Over 1000 service professionals deliver consulting, implementation and language services through its global infrastructure of more than 50 offices in 30 countries. For more information, visit http://www.sdl.com.
We are currently looking for motivated English-to-German Translators to join our growing in-house team in Munich, Germany, on a permanent basis.
Working together with client contacts to discuss linguistic questions
Supporting projcet managers in all linguistic questions
Outsourcing projects to freelance translators
Planning and managing big translation projects
- Native (or genuine bi-lingual) competency in the target language of German
- Educated to degree level with a qualification in Translation (ideally within the area of Life Sciences or Consumer Electronics or Engineering/Automotive or IT
- Very high level of fluency in English
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work successfully in a very fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-orientated and quality-focused
- PC literate with excellent MS Office experience
- Experience with Translation Memory tools (SDLX/Trados)
Location : 1. Munich Bayern DE 80469
2. Munich DE DE 80469